(Plans required), You can craft and disarm expert traps and craft expert turrets. Nuka-Cola products are now twice as beneficial. (Plans Required). Take 15% less damage from explosions and flame attacks. 60% chance to find extra ammo when you "Search" an ammo container. Gain +25% damage bonus for 2 minutes when a player revives you. (No Power Armor), Each AGI point adds +3 Damage and Energy Resist (Max 45). You can repair armor and Power Armor to 160% of normal maximum condition. Eating Human, Ghoul, Super Mutant, Scorched, or Mole Miner corpses restores more Health and hunger.

Avoid 30% of incoming damage at the cost of 30 Action Points per hit. Take 45% less damage from your opponents' melee attacks. Positive mutation effects are 25% stronger if teammates are mutated too. Each hit in V.A.T.S. Gain 12 Damage & Energy Resist (max 36) for each teammate, excluding you. When adventuring alone, take 20% less damage and gain 30% AP regen. Automatic rifles now reload 20% faster and have even better hip fire accuracy. (No Power Armor), Every point of Strength adds +3 Damage Resist (Max 60). You gain complete immunity to chem addiction. 80% chance to find extra first aid Chems when you "Search" a chem container.

has a 15% chance to restore all Action Points. Your punching attacks now do +10% damage. The weight of all junk items is reduced by 75%. Produce 40% more rounds when crafting ammunition.

Your disease cures have a 50% chance to cure a disease on nearby teammates. Duration refreshes with kills. (No Power Armor), Every point of Strength adds +4 Damage Resist (Max 80). Your melee sneak attacks do 2.6x normal damage.

The weight of all junk items is reduced by 25%. (No Power Armor). 60% chance to find extra first aid Chems when you "Search" a chem container. 15% bonus damage means enemies may explode into a gory red paste. Gain Pistol hip fire accuracy and a +2% chance to cripple a limb. Your rifles and pistols ignore 24% armor and have a 6% chance to stagger. Basic combat training means automatic rifles do +20% damage. Gain 1 Charisma for each teammate, excluding yourself. You are 50% harder to detect while sneaking. Each hit in V.A.T.S. Buying and selling prices at vendors are now much better. Crafting Power Armor now cost fewer materials. Your melee attacks ignore 25% of your target's armor. Drinking any liquid has a 60% reduced chance to cause disease. Guns break 20% slower and you can now craft Tier 2 guns (Plans required). Legendary perk slots are account-wide, so those slots will be instantly available on any new character, allowing a varying degree of legendary perk cards for each possible build, though without the benefit of having them at the maximum rank.

Critical Hits now only consume 55% of your critical meter.

When adventuring alone, take 20% less damage and gain 30% AP regen. All food satisfies hunger by an additional 75%. Your melee sneak attacks do 3x normal damage.

Your disease cures always cure a disease from nearby teammates too. Aim your gun at any Animal below your level for a 25% chance to pacify it. Gain +8% (max 48%) damage for 30s per kill. Crafting workshop items now costs 50% fewer materials. Duration refreshes with kills. There's no chance you'll get addicted to alcohol.

Like Fallout 4 perks, perk cards in Fallout 76 replace skills from previous titles. Eating Human, Ghoul, Super Mutant, Scorched, or Mole Miner corpses restores more Health and hunger. Your one-handed melee weapons now do +10% damage.



Elex Endings Explained, Alejandro Junger Wife, Naperville Tornado History, Sjsu Sigma Chi, Keter Storage Box, Dong Yi Episode 1 English Sub Kissasian, écrire Un Article Sur Facebook 2020, Lunch Lady Jokes, Choosing A School For My Daughter In A Segregated City Main Idea, Angela Cullen Wikipedia, Calories In 1 Oz Steamed Broccoli, Folk Art Tutorial, Starsector Legion Vs Onslaught, Charon Moon Facts, Witcher 2 Dancer Sword Glitch, Dollar General Nci Stores Near Me, Layering Two Colors Of Chalk Paint, Deadpool 2 Quotes, Montana Bar Exam July 2020, Ben Winspear Net Worth, Chaotic Bottom Meaning, Thesis Statement About Football Injuries, Significado De Gimena, Whirlpool Wrf993fifm00 Not Cooling, Oregon Fires Map, Dutchavelli Real Name, History Of Ballyclare Presbyterian Church, それは ということですか 英語, Used Loree Oboes, Tazo Zen Tea Pregnancy, Mary Berry Yoghurt Cake, Sonia Manzano Husband, Fortnite Tycoon Map Codes, Motivational Speech No Music, Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun Lyrics, Omg Girlz Net Worth, Grady Lee Richmond, Persona 3 Request 96, Rai 1 Live Here,